DUBLIN, May 25, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Disruptive Technologies Will Propel the Scandinavian PPE Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Personal protective equipment (PPE) is required on sites presenting any type of physical, electrical, thermal or chemical risk. PPE in 7 main categories (over the neck protection, respiratory protection, hand protection, protective clothing, foot protection, fall protection and gas detection) protect a user from injury and occupational disease.
This research presents an assessment of the current situation and future prospects of the Scandinavian PPE market. Scandinavia in many definitions includes Sweden, Denmark, and Norway. The editor added Finland, which is part of the greater Nordic region. The study period is from 2017 to 2025, with the base year 2020. It includes a breakdown of industrial sector employment figures for each country in 2020.
The health sector is excluded from this project. The publisher has completed a separate study that examines the major impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and its implications for healthcare. End-use industries considered here include construction, utilities, manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, and firefighting.
Firms in the region emphasize quality and are more open to more expensive product innovations, resulting in an above-average degree of technical change. PPE suppliers compete on technology and performance (including ergonomics) rather than price. The pandemic has led to an increase in demand for disposable N95 respirators, which reduce the wearer’s exposure to the risks of airborne particles, including respiratory droplets containing tiny virus particles.
Technological advancements with the application of cloud computing and data analytics will influence growth opportunities for product segments including Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA), Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) and fixed and portable gas detectors.
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
- Why is it harder and harder to grow taller?
- The strategic imperative
- The impact of the three main strategic imperatives on the Scandinavian PPE market
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
2. Analysis of growth opportunities
- Main conclusions
- PPE Market Outlook
- What drives the PPE market?
- Scope of the analysis
- Breakdown of income by product type
- Breakdown of income by country
- Key Competitors
- Growth indicators
- Distribution channels
- Growth drivers
- Growth constraints
- Forecasting considerations
- Revenue forecast
- Revenue forecast analysis
- Competitive environment
3. Overview of Scandinavian People, Industries and Demographics
- Scandinavia: an overview
- Unemployment rate
- Distribution of employment in the industrial sector
- Sweden: Employment by industry
- Denmark: Employment by industry
- Norway: Employment by industry
- Finland: Employment by industry
- Main industrial end-user markets for PPE
- Requirement and use of PPE by end-use industry
4. Analysis of growth opportunities by type of product
- Forecast by product type
- Protection above the neck
- Respiratory protection
- Hand protection
- Protective clothing
- Foot protection
- Protection against falls
- Gas detection
5. Universe of growth opportunities
- Growth opportunity 1: Need for connected security technology versus conventional gas detection
- Growth opportunity 2: Market penetration through mergers and acquisitions
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5c13yv
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets